Sunday, December 07, 2008

My big belly

This is me at 18 weeks into pregnancy.

I have to face the truth: I cannot fit in any 'normal' trousers any longer, apart from this old pair of jeans which are super low-cut and which I stopped wearing 2 years ago because I could put them on and off without undoing the zip and button. These days are long gone and I don't think I'll be able to wear these for much longer now.

I had to purchase 2 pairs of 'maternity wear' trousers, one matches a suit jacket that I already owned so I can be smart for work, and the other is a smart casual pair of trousers. Both are very comfortable.


We went to a birthday party yesterday: game of bowling first (I just watched) and then a dinner party where we went with friends. I am quite tired this morning and need to get some sleep because I need to get up at 4am tomorrow to get to Belfast for 8am for my new job. *yawn*

No comments: