Friday, January 16, 2009

Chatouille

Chatouille has been helping me hanging up clothes as you can see. I don't mind her trying to help, but it does not make the process any more efficient, sadly.


Chatouille has been tormented by a little black cat for the past few days: they fought 3 times today alone!!! During my lunchbreak I witnessed the other cat biting her on the scruff of her neck: poor Chatouille... She does not take refuge inside, but hides in corners or behind the wheelie bins.

The little black uses our back garden as a gateway to the other side of the neighbourhood, and it seems that Chatouille (rightly) disapproves. Except she does not seem to really get the message across as he is the one who seems to be attacking. When she comes back inside the house, she seems very jumpy and paranoid.

I hope she never comes back injured.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor kitty