Thursday, September 20, 2007

Why playing awari in a room with a kitten is not such a good idea

Ever played awari? Then you know how challenging this game can be. Ever played it sitting on a sofa with a hyperactive kitten in the same room? Well done, you have gone one step further on the difficulty ladder.

Our awari was a present to Trave by his brother a few Christmas ago. It had been a while since we had played it by but we started playing again after Longcat's visit last month. The kitten LOVES awari. Particularly chasing the seeds and messing up with our game!


But look, she also have quieter moments, when she just happily lies on the sofa. Isn't she cute?

1 comment:

green clementine said...

also, I have to admit that I'm very good at playing awari. I need more practice. I think I'm too easily distracted by the kitten...

Trave is the ultimate winner!