Saturday, June 05, 2010

Still alive

I'm still here but have been very busy in the last year. We have a beautiful baby girl who is now 13 months old. I love preparing many delicious meals for the three of us and she loves her food :-)

I have also recently started a new job which is extremely demanding, so writing recipes is not top of my agenda right now.

I haven't found (taken) time to write all the new recipes we have tried... shame on me. But I regularly consult this blog for inspiration. I hope others do too!

I hope to return to recipe writing soon.

3 comments:

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

I like recipe, so I hope you will make some time and come back with new recipe. I have a son too. He is 2 years old. He really took all of my time that its very difficult for me to come online, like you.

aliceinwonderland said...

haii :D

your blog is really intersting, i like it ^_^

Toby said...

We just enjoyed the cauliflower and broccoli flan. I do hope you get back to blogging soon,as I'm always looking for new delicious recipes.