Thursday, August 28, 2008

Chatouille

Since we came back from Slovakia, our cat Chatouille has not forgiven us for going away.

Worse: our new neighbours have been feeding her for a few days, as they believe that the cat was from another house which has a reputation for not taking care of their cats. We paid them a visit yesterday evening and asked them to stop feeding Chatouille. And they have. Except that she has now taken the nasty habbit of going next door :(

Chatouille is now much less cuddly and does not stay on our lap for as long as before. I hope this does not last long as I am very sad that she spends a lot of time next door.

I know she may have felt abandoned (we had someone checking on her and feeding her once a day, no need to call the RSPA), but still, I hope her mood will return to how it was before.

;(

PS - Sunday 31st August:
Chatouille is now back to normal, coming on our laps, purring and eating properly :D
I am happy!

No comments: