Sunday, September 24, 2006

Little Miss Sunshine

We went to the cinema yesterday to watch Little Miss Sunshine. It was funny and touching at the same time, but overall light-hearted and refreshing. I really enjoyed it. It was even better than I expected.

Grrr... Trying to work on the assignment I have to submit before 4th October for the OUBS (Open University Business School). The subject is very interesting but every time I start somewhere I then decide to change the order of the argument and have to change again. This is my fourth assignment since I started the course in April. Although I should get better at it with time, I seem to have more doubts every time.... My head is spinning!

Time to catch up with some recipes I have forgotten to post recently. Coming up soon: Potato and Rice curry, Potato and mushroom bake, and Kiwi and Lime milkshake.

No comments: