Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Submitted!

What a relief, I have just submitted my OUBS assignment. I had taken yesterday and today off and that was a good thing. I have been working on it since 7:50 this morning and had not much time for a break. Until the last minute I thought I would never finish: even the online submission software refused it because the file was too big! Good thing I could 'zip' it...

Among other things Trave cooked us a nice dinner and made me hot water bottle as my feet were frozen from sitting in the cold study all day long.

Tomorrow I will have a large glass of wine to celebrate!

Night night.

5 comments:

Goedi said...

I don't know what OUBS is and I haven't learned by surfing through past posts of yours. (Maybe I saw without it registering.)
Congrats, whatever it is. Getting something done is always an achievement.

green clementine said...

Thanks!

OUBS = Open University Business School

I started this distance-learning course in April as a personal challenge, should be finished in April 2007 or October 2007. In the meantime I was promoted to a managing position so I'll be able to put theory into practice!

This module was entitled "Managing People" and the assignment was on MOTIVATION, CHANGE and RECRUITMENT.

What are you doing up at 3am??? (if the time is correct)

trave said...

Congratulations on your submission, darling.

Here's to an early night!

I'd guess that goedi wasn't up at 3am his time, maybe at 3am our time?

Goedi said...

Trave has me all figured out. 3am your time is, if the time difference is 5 hrs., let's see... carry the one...negative two pm here.

green clementine said...

I wish all mysteries in the universe were that easy to solve...