Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The last three days

I had some holiday entitlement left from last year which I had to take before the end of February or lose them. Guess what I did? I have just spent three days doing... not much... at home! And it was great! Well, when I say not much, it usually comprises studying, cooking, housecleaning, organising bits and pieces for the wedding, etc...

For instance, I spent literally hours editing our wedding website in the past two weeks. These things take an awful lot of time. I guess that's what you pay website designers for, because it is not even that difficult, once you know a few tricks. I have a good teacher, as Trave is a computer programmer. And he has done the framework. I am only filling the pages. But still. I am proud of myself!

I have also been looking at various cooking blogs, as we are looking for vegetarian alternatives for our wedding meal. Both Trave and I are vegetarians, but also Longcat the Bestman, his better half, and a few of our friends.

I have a few ideas now.

Oh, and back to work tomorrow!

No comments: