Sunday, February 11, 2007

Pizza, vino y sueño

I made very good pizzas (pizzi???) yesterday: one with pesto the other with tomato paste and herbs, topped with red, yellow and green peppers and courgettes, unrefined extra virgin olive oil, rosemary, mixed Italian hebs and cheddar cheese. Accompanied by a Cabernet Sauvignon which was not bad for its price, and a slice of cheesecake for dessert.

For the basic pizza base recipe, click here!


We also watched "Requiem for a Dream", I'm still shivering... (see next post)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Melanie,

You know what? I'll kill for those pizzas.
Here in China no pizzas (hum yes in Italian restaurants but you'd never believe the prices), and no oven at home...
I sometimes wish to be able to find that kind of food here, bread, cheesecake ( well there's starbuck's but....)
More seriously, it seems that i have the wrong e-mail and really wish to have news from you and sometimes send you some pictures. So can you please send me a message on my yahoo adress, I'll reply with my new e-mail and will be able to give you news and have some from both of you...

Take care
Pascaline