Thursday, November 09, 2006

Nice and cosy

Call me a geek if you wish but when, like me, your hands are cold all the time, whatever the temperature, this gadget sounds like the ideal solution. If I could be assured that it wouldn't break down within 2 weeks of using it (like many gadgets) I'll put it on my Xmas list and send the list straight away to the north pole or whereever Santa is hiding.

If not clear on the picture, this is a USB-heated pair of fingerless gloves. I have also seen something similar for feet.


Although I get cold hands, it has been so mild here so far that we have put the heating on only once, last Saturday. And it has not rained for several weeks. We have even had bright sunshine for 2 weeks.

I am not complaining, it is nice not to get soaked on my way to work or back home, but it is odd. Last winter was dry too. You tend to notice these things when you cycle twice a day!

Global warming what???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

utilises tu des mitaines pour travailler???

green clementine said...

non, mais je trouve que ces mitaines chauffantes seraient bien utiles parfois!!!!

J'ai trouvé la photo dans une liste de gadgets qui se vendent sur Internet.