Saturday, January 20, 2007

Last Sunday baking

I was away most of this week. Let's see what happened in the last seven days...

It is a tradition where I work to bring cakes on your birthday. Most people choose Mr. Kipling as their annual supplier. I rely on the local greengrocer to provide me with fresh eggs and fruits, and look through my various recipes. This year, I brought:

- Oat & Raisin biscuits
- Iced Chocolate Traybake
- Crunchy Top Lemon Cake

I'll give you the recipe for the Oat & Raisin Biscuits, which are really easy to make and very healthy too!


Makes ~20 biscuits

4 TBSP butter
125g caster sugar
1 egg
50g flour
1/2 TSP salt
1/2 TSP baking powder
175g rolled oats/porridge oats
125g raisins
2 TBSP sesame seeds

mix all the ingredients together and place pingpong size balls onto baking sheets, into a preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.

================

Recette des biscuits aux flocons d'avoine et raisins secs:

4 c. soupe beurre
125g sucre en poudre
1 oeuf
50g farine
1/2 c. café sel
1/2 c. café levure
175g flocons d'avoine
125g raisins secs
2 c. soupe graines de sésame

mélanger tous les ingrédients, placer des petites boules sur des plaques et passer au four pendant 10-15 minutes.

No comments: