Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A little about a big piece of news

Well...eh... We told our families over Christmas, and our friends more recently. And I guess I should have posted here... I'm just too shy about it...

Trave and I are engaged and are getting married this September!

(wasn't that hard to write after all!)

I did not tell work, (not the sort of things that comes up easily in a conversation: "By the way, on the subject of last month's sales performance, I'm getting married!" Not really...) but my boss spotted my ring this afternoon. Then became RED RED RED like a perfectly ripe tomato. I guess everybody in the company will get the news before the end of tomorrow! Gossips tend to spread faster than essential work information in some places!!!

So I guess I'll have to face many queries from curious workmates in the next few days.

eeeek!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!