Friday, July 21, 2006

D-day - 1

This will be my last post until we come back from our holidays, heading from Royal Leamington Spa to Cheddar. We still have to pack a few things and I am taking my bike for its annual service this afternoon: better safe than sorry. I have never visited that part of the world before or briefly through the train windows on my way down to Glastonbury festivals. We will have to try the local delicatessen, which I am sure extend to more than cheese and cider! Back in a week or so with hopefully nice stories and beautiful pictures.

Ceci sera mon dernier message jusqu'à notre retour de vacances, où nous partirons de Royal Leamington Spa pour Cheddar. Nous devons encore empaqueter quelques affaires et j'emmène mon vélo pour sa vérification annuelle cet après-midi: on n'est jamais trop prodent. Je n'ai jamais visité cette région ou seulement brièvement par la fenêtre du train en allant au festival de Glastonbury. Nous devrons essayer les spécialités locales qui je suis sûre s'étendent à plus que fromage et cidre ! De retour dans environ une semaine avec je l'espère de belles histoires et des photos.

No comments: