Sunday, March 18, 2007

Submitted!

I have just submitted my last assignment for this course, and well ahead the deadline. I have not much of a choice given that we will have to move within the next 2 or 3 weeks. I am not looking forward to the packing/unpacking thing and will be relieved when it is all done.

But for now, no more assignments, hurrah! (to tell you the truth, I may go one step further in November, but shush...)

What am I going to do with all that extra spare time now? Packing boxes, unpacking boxes, tidy things up in our new house, starting to make my own bread and pasta again (I missed this a lot), and starting learning Dutch! I have to go to the Flandres part of Belgium in September for work so this is my deadline to be able to utter a few polite words in Dutch. I understand Flemish Dutch at 60% (or so I believe!) but I cannot speak a word of it. Wait a minute, yes I can: I can order a glass of red wine and a glass of white wine. It is very limited to start a conversation! This will be a CD and book excercise though: no assignment, no exam, and no pressure!

How am I going to occupy the rest of this Sunday? Either going jogging or making some biscuits... Tough choice... I feel like jogging and I now that the weather will not allow any outdoor activities tomorrow after work, but... I think I will probably go for the biscuits. There is this new recipe I have seen on somebody else's blog and I want to try it.

I will let you know!

No comments: