Friday, December 29, 2006

Back home and studying

We had a very nice Christmas time at Trave's parents. It was nice to see everybody again.

It took me a while to get back into studying mood but I have now finished the first part of my next TMA. (submission date = 3rd Jan!) Trave has hidden all the christmas chocolates and I am not allowed to have any until I have finished and submitted all my exams... Ggrrrr...

We played Richesses de France yesterday night, and I WON!!! This is a board game which takes you across the country. You choose a circuit with 8 to 12 steps, which are towns you have to go through on your journey. There is money involved and also the 'chance' cards... which may send you to the other end of the country or reward you with a car or money!

I guess all this makes more sense if one actually knows how to play.


I also own a game called Voyage en France, but I could not find it among all the things piled up in my parents' attic two weeks ago. Shame.


No comments: