Monday, December 11, 2006

Home alone

I had booked a day off work today, so the flat is nice and quiet. Apart from the downstairs' neighbours biscuit tin, which every now and then goes: "STOP! Step AWAY from the cookie jar!" when a greedy hand reaches the tin!

I am working on my next OUBS assignment and making my way through balance sheets and profit and loss accounts, OH JOY!!! I cannot believe that some people actualy enjoy doing this every day! It is not as bad and boring as I first thought it would be, but still, I would not like to do this as a living.

I have not done much cooking lately, partly because I was away, partly because I have voluntered Trave to prepare our dinners, which were all very nice. This week I am planning to make carrot and pesto lasagne (tonight in fact) and cheesy mushroom and red pepper parcels. Whilst in Germany last week I tried Schupfnudel, a speciality from the Badisch area. It is really nice. I found a few recipes for them and will probably try one over the Christmas break.

No comments: