Sunday, December 03, 2006

The week ahead

I probably won't post at all in the coming week as I have another busy work schedule in front of me. Will be leaving for Germany tomorrow to meet with customers, coming back on Wednesday, then leaving home very early on Thursday morning to attend the Open Days of another customer in Belgium from which I will return on Friday night. When am I going to find the time to study???

This will be 5 days in a row without cycling AND eating out thrice a day... Oh dear...

There is plenty of canned soup and dried pasta in the cupboard, just in case Trave doesn't quite make it to the cookbook or the greengrocer. I am sure he will manage though!

I wish you all a pleasant week.

Il est probable que je n'émette pas la semaine qui vient car j'ai encore une semaine bien chargée devant moi. Je m'envole pour l'Allemagne demain pour rencontrer des clients, reviens mercredi, et repars jeudi matin trés tót pour la Belgique oú je me rendrais aux Journées Portes Ouvertes d'un autre client dont je reviendrai vendredi soir. Quand vais-je trouver le temps d'étudier ???

Cela fera donc 5 jours á suivre sans pédaler ET en mangeant au resto 3 fois par jour... c'est pas gagné pour la vitalité !

Le placard est rempli de soupes en boite et de pátes séches, au cas oú Trave n'arrive pas jusqu'au livre de cuisine ou le marchand de légumes. Je suis súre qu'il se débrouillera trés bien cependant !

Je vous souhaite á tous une trés bonne semaine.

No comments: