Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Clarification needed

Let's make things clear:

I sent a text to some friends to let them know we had reached our destination OK. I also mentioned on this SMS that trave was fitter than me. There is a very sensible explanation to this: I HAD A FLAT TYRE FOR MOST OF THE WAY and our pump would not pump it up properly. I took it to a bikeshop in Highbridge where they pumped it up properly. I was fine after that!

So, although trave had more weight to carry (but that's just fair, isn't it?), I am just as fit I think!

Soyons clairs :

J'ai envoyé un texto à quelques amis leurs annonçant que nous avions atteint notre destination. Je mentionai aussi sur cet SMS que trave était plus apte que moi. Il y a une très bonne raison à cela : J'AVAIS UN PNEU A PLAT LA PLUPART DU CHEMIN et notre pompe ne pompait pas correctement. J'ai emmené le vélo pour être gonflé dans un magasin de vélo à Highbridge. Pas de problème après !

Donc, bien que trave avait plus de poids à porter (mais c'est normal, non ?), je crois bien être aussi en forme !

No comments: