Thursday, September 28, 2006

Lack of concentration

or lack of inspiration?

I even tried to motivate myself by eating a square (or two, or three) of Ritter Sport chocolate which I brought back from Germany. I LOVE Ritter Sport chocolate. Good thing they don't sell my favorite flavours in the UK! On the subject, I found this:



I should try reward rather than motivation next time. It may work better.

By the way, the Nutellaria in Frankfurt is no longer there as I found out earlier this month.

I got carried out... the deadline is approaching and...

I think I give up for tonight. After all, my brain will be fresher tomorrow if I let it rest for a bit.

I am now off to the kitchen where I will cook a vegetable jalousie. I will post a picture soon, and maybe even the recipe if it tastes nice.

No comments: