Thursday, September 07, 2006

Quick vegetable lasagne

I normally try to make the lasagne myself :) but I don't have so much time these days so I bought some ready-made egg lasagne. Not as nice as freshly made ones but they tasted OK.

Then I cooked onions + courgettes (2) + 1 red, 1 yellow and 1 green peppers, with chopped tomatoes and passata, fresh herbs and spices.

Alternate layers of lasagne sheets and the veg mixture. then cover with a cheesy bechamel and sprinkle with grated cheese. 30 min in the oven. job done. it was delicious!



For the bechamel: 1 TBSP butter, 1 TBSP flour, 300ml milk, 150ml veg stock, salt & pepper, mustard, cheese. melt butter then add flour and mix well. gradually add milk & stock bring to the boil and stir well until thickened. add the remaining ingredients.

No comments: