Friday, September 15, 2006

On the move

Writing this on the train between Nuremberg and Frankfurt, new technologies are great! (some of them at least).

The exhibition I was working on was good, and hopefully successful too! It is so nice to be in Germany again. I love this country. If it was not for Trave, I might move back there: don’t be scared though darling, I don’t have any secret plan to move back (without you).

The food was good, the restaurant we went to in the evening received food from the local farms and it was deliciously cooked, and even in the heart of the Franken region, I found excellent quality vegetarian dishes.

I am now on my way to meet a former workmate of mine for a nice meal out in Frankfurt. I am staying in a youth hostel in Kaiserstrasse, near the main station. Not Frankfurt’s best neighbourhood, but my plan A did not work out, so, it was either the youth hostel or a £100/night hotel!!!!

I hope to see a friend from university on Sunday, but I still don’t know if she is in Germany yet or still in Iran! We’ll see what happens.

1 comment:

trave said...

Hi, love, I'm glad that you had a productive time. Have fun in Nuremberg!

My cordon bleu meal tonight is a Spar cauliflower cheese ready-meal. I may not record photographic evidence of it, but I expect it to be quite extraordinary.

Missing you!

xxx